MANAGING ASSOCIATE act Botezatu Estrade Partners
Mobile: +40 752 219 733
Direct line: +40 21 260 78 55
Stefan Buda is Managing Associate in our Competition and Energy Law practices. He was involved in several multi-jurisdictional competition related matters and continues to provide agile assistance on the ongoing competition files in matters pertaining to investigations and merger clearances.
Stefan has been involved in complex cross-border transactions and also has a solid background in providing legal and regulatory advice to public companies operating in electricity generation, natural gas and electricity distribution and supply.
He is a real asset to the firm, as he acts as some of the client’s main point of contact for the firm and carries out thorough mandates for international groups. Clients praise his legal skill, as well as his availability and innovative solutions.
• Energy Law
• Competition Law
Bar Admissions • Affiliations & Memberships
• Bucharest Bar Association
• University of Bucharest – Bachelor of Laws
• Stefan has written articles, participated as speaker to various webinars, carried out online trainings and developed a large number of policies for the firm’s clients, mainly concerning compliance aspects.
• In 2020 he was one of the members of our team of trainers who provided certain law courses for 4th year students at The Entrepreneurship Academy, a BBA program in business management and entrepreneurship.
• Part of the team of lawyers that developed the first Romanian legal app, dedicated to how the clients should react and behave in case of dawn raids, i.e. inspections made by the competition authorities in Romania. Our Dawn Raid app is available to download both on App Store and Google Play.