+40 31 225 33 57
+40 31 225 33 57
Ruxandra Bologa is a highly versed corporate lawyer with over 16 years of experience in domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings. Also, she has particular expertise in highly regulated sectors such as energy, with a specific focus on oil&gas, and has advised on a wide range of projects in the natural resources field, including mining.
She co-heads the Energy and Natural Resources practice of the firm together with Gabriela Cacerea and the Corporate/M&A practice with Gabriela Cacerea, Adina Chilim-Dumitriu and Adriana Gaspar.
The competencies gained in her previous role as in-house counsel of the largest Romanian company, as well as her pragmatic approach are skills that proved instrumental to her assistance to clients with business interests across industries, be they large corporations, entrepreneurs or private equity funds.
Her expertise covers:
- corporate and commercial law
- corporate reorganisations
- domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures and minority investments
- private equity
- distressed assets and insolvency
- regulatory advice in energy and natural resources field
regulatory advice regarding dual use products and technologies
regulatory advice regarding investment and operations in maritime and fluvial ports
- structuring, drafting and negotiation of both public and commercial contracts in the energy and natural resources fields, such as: concession agreements for the exploration, development and petroleum / gas /other natural resources fields, farm-in and farm-out agreements, joint operating agreements, oilfield services agreements, gas marketing agreements
- project development, foreign investment, greenfield and brownfield projects