Ruxandra is a senior associate in the Commercial, Regulatory and Disputes team in Romania. Her practice primarily focuses on advising a variety of international clients on a range of day-to-day commercial and regulatory matters with respect to their operations in Romania including advice on employment, public procurement, data privacy, as well as various regulatory and commercial issues.
Ruxandra has broad advisory experience in commercial, corporate and regulatory law in Romania, including the full range of employment law issues and employment-related disputes. She regularly advises multinational clients on a variety of employment matters in Romania and has been involved in the development and negotiation of individual and collective labour agreements, non-compete and confidentiality covenants, as well as in advising clients on various employment regulatory matters, such as transfers of employees, environment, health and safety (EHS), benefits packages, national and international secondment of employees, termination and redundancy procedures, and assisting clients during settlements negotiations, or during the various stages of labour litigation proceedings.
Ruxandra advises clients across various industries such as technology, media and telecommunications (TMT), automotive, consumer products, etc.
– A global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions on the relocation of a top management employee, including tax residency aspects and formalities performed with immigration and tax authorities.
– A global renewable energy provider in preparing a services agreement regarding observance of the minimum requests for health and safety work, emergency situations and environment protection in one of their temporary worksites in Romania.
– A prominent multinational automotive company on various day-to-day employment non-contentious matters, such as procedures for securing employment from temporary work agencies, integration of temporary work agencies employees, updating internal regulations and data protection policies.
– An American multinational conglomerate company that produces commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems on a range of employment matters, both non-contentious and contentious, including the changes to the roles of certain positions, transfer of employees due to TUPE transfers or termination of the employment of various employees.
– The management team from Romania of an American worldwide toy and board game company on the disciplinary investigation of one employee, respectively on the redundancy of a number of job positions, including preparing the related disciplinary, respectively redundancy documentation.
Memberships & Roles
Bucharest Bar Association
2016 – Master degree in Employment law and industrial relations from the University of Bucharest
2011 – Master degree in European and international business law from the Franco – Romanian College for European Studies, University of Paris I, Pantheon Sorbonne
2008 – Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
2007 – The Franco – Romanian College for European Legal Studies, University of Paris I, Pantheon Sorbonne