C.E.O. – Casta.ro at Neogen
Management – Sales, Strategy, People Management, Management by influence, Management by objectives, Setting up reporting systems;
B2C and B2B Sales – Consultative and Strategical Selling, New Business Development, Account Management, Telesales, Online Sales Strategy;
Customer Service – Customer Care, Loyalty;
Marketing – Brand Power, Market Analysis, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Mistery Shopping, CRM, Online Publicity, SEO;
Human Resources – Training, Recruitement, People Motivation, Coaching, NLP; Finance: P&L (Budgeting).
February 2019 – present: C.E.O. at Casta.ro (Neogen)
Casta (.ro) is the first hybrid online real estate broker in Romania. We aimto increase the convenience and speed of transactions, but also makethem reasonable for sellers and buyers. So we’ve replaced the percentagetransaction commission fee with a fixed fee. All of this is possible due tothe technology underlying our services. In addition, we build a brand withpresence and visibility at national level. Casta.ro has among the investorsthe Neogen group, which built or invested in some of the most successfulplatforms in Romania and worldwide: BestJobs, Clever Taxi, Vivre Deco,iTaxi.md, Sailo.com, etc.
June 2011 – November 2018: National Sales Director at Imobiliare.ro
Reporting to: General Manager/ShareholderNo of coordinated employees: 9
– Develops and monitors implementation of sales strategy, coordinating theSales and the Telesales team;
– Collaborate with Marketing department to organize events, interviews andwith Product Management to improve products and services;
– Business Development for www.spatiicomerciale.ro, the biggest B2B onlinereal estate database in Romania;
– Effectively manage critical situations (escalation) that arise in relationshipswith clients.Achievements:- Setting up new reporting system (Management by Objectives) taking inconsideration new business, account management responsabilities and CashFlow;
– Turnover increase: +21% – 2012 vs 2011, +36% – 2013 vs 2012, +24% -2014 vs 2013, +44% – 2015 vs 2014, +39% – 2016 vs 2015, +45% – 2017 vs2016 and + 35% – 2018 vs 2017;
– Close the contract and managing the proper way of concluding it withTelekom Romania (the only contract for online publicity for real estate forTelekom Romania), with TAROM and Tiriac Holding;
– Increase Market Share for Freemium market with the Telesales Team from15% to 63%;- Increase NPS for B2B Sales Team from 41 in 2014 to 63 in 2016 and to 69 in 2018.
April 2009 – May 2011: National Sales Director – Pharma Division at Relad International Pharma
Reporting to: Company Stakeholder
No of coordinated employees: 3/120
– Sales Department coordination (national sales network)
– 200.000.000 Eurorevenue/year;- Develop sales compensation policies and process;
– Estabilising commercial campaignes with the Marketing Director;
– Following P&L and propose Business Plan for increasing profitability;
– Implementation of SAP CRM;
– Implementation of Consultancy Project with Price Waterhouse CoopersRomania (Business Process Reengineering).
– Increasing sales forecast accuracy from 52% to 74%;
– Increasing sales of expirable SKU from 250,000 RON/month to 700,000RON/month;
– I gained my team members’ respect without me having any pharmaceuticalsexperience before.
August 2007 – April 2009: Regional Sales Manager at Toyota Motor Europe
Reporting to: Sales & Distribution Network Director
No of coordinated employees: 8 Area Sales Managers + 32 Sales
– Coordination of 8 dealers in the Western Region;
– Effectively supporting and guiding the partners in their sales capacitydevelopment initiatives by facilitating the management of the partner’s salesforce and by effective implementation of the promotional campaigns;
– Provide sales coaching to all the sales force of the allocated retailers inthe territory. Ensure that annual, monthly, weekly sales objectives within allregions are obtained or exceeded in order to secure the company’s targetedlocal market share.Achievements:
– increasing Cluj region (Cluj county, Bistrita county, Alba county) market sharefrom 2.2% at the end of 2007 to 2.9% at the end of 2008 by improving qualityof sales (sales pipeline convertion rate, NPS, etc);
– increasing Customer Satisfaction Rate for the West Region from 72% at theend of 2007 to 80% at the and of 2008;
– implementation of Toyota New Retail Concept in Oradea and Targu Mures;- Close contracts and managing the proper way of concluding it with Bechtel,Gedeon Richter Enel, CFR Marfa.
November 2005 – August 2007: Account Manager for Business Market at Vodafone Romania
– Managing a portfolio of over 500 clients and up to a value of $ 200 000;
– Actively seeking to increase the services offered to my portfolio and increasethe income generated in conjunction with the cross-sell and up-sell rewardscheme to targets.
– first place (out of 42 people) in a 6 month contest involving sales (voice anddata), retention rate, upsell rate, unusage sim rate, customer satisfaction rate.
July 2004 – November 2005: Accounts & Internet Service Provider Specialist
– member of 3G launching team, participant with the 3G launching team inCERF 2005;
– Member of the Troubleshooting Team, receiving the most complicated issuesand testing mobile equipments (voice and data).
– second place (out of 80 people) in a 3 month upsell contest regarding dataservices;
– Participation in 3 G launching campaign (testing team, PR Event, CERF 2005).
June 2002 – July 2004: Customer Service Representative
– Customer Satisfaction Survey
– better with 22% than department average;
– First Call Resolution – better with 18% than department average.
1998-2001: Business Administration and Management, General at Academia de Studii Economice din București
1994-1998: Informatics at National College of Computer Science „Tudor Vianu