Tel.: +40 21.337.25.01
Fax: +40 21.337.22.5
2014 – present: EMAS Business Consulting ltd. (Bucharest, Romania) – Management Consulting, Managing Partner , Accession of European Subsidies, International TRADE and Management Strategies
2009 – 2014: European Parliament (Brussels, Belgium), Member of the European Parliament, MEP AWARDS for “Health”, European Parliament
• Vice president of the teen division of the European Popular Party from the European Parliament
• Permanent member in the Regional Development Committee (REGI);
• Substitute member in the Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee (LIBE);
• Vice coordinator in the Security and Defence Subcommittee (SEDE) (until January 2013);
• Substitute member in the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee (ECON) (from January 2013);
• Member of the commission for relations with Switzerland, Island and Norway;
• Member of the commission for relations with Mercosur (from January 2012);
• Member of the commission for relations with Australia and New Zealand (until January 2012).
10/2008 – 06/2009: Suceava County Concil (Suceava, Romania), Public administrator of Suceava county
• Responsible for the programs with external funding;
• Rural, local and touristic development;
• Main credit release authority in Suceava county.
11/2007 – 10/2008: S.C. OMV S.A., Petrol Exploitation, Production & Marketing (Bucharest, Romania), Financial Manager
• Responsible for finance and control departments;
• Creation and expansion of global functions for OMV – Petrom – Solutions.
02/2007 – 08/2007: VEKA Romania srl., PVC systems for windows and doors (Bucharest, Romania), Director
• Business development;
02/2006 – 12/2006: Continental Automotive Systems srl Sibiu (Sibiu, Romania), Financial Manager
• Financial administration in production,research and development;
• Pasives and actives management;
• Technical responsabilities: SAP R/3 PS & CO.
03/2004 – 01/2006: Continental AG CAS (Continental Automotive Systems) – Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Finance Controller – Nuernberg, Germania
• Controlling Systems – Continental Teves (central)
• Accounting (global level) – Continental Temic
2001 – 2004: Osnabrück University, Germany, Osnabrück, Germany, Master Degree in International economics, global management and finance
2002: Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, International accounting, business administration and English courses
2001: Embassy CES University, Boston, USA, International management and English courses.
1998 – 2001: Osnabrück University, Germany, Osnabrück, Germany, (BA) Marcoeconomics, microeconomics and statistics
Profesional aptitudes and proficiencies
• German: fluent
• English: fluent
•The author of the german written book: „Komparatives Management”, 2006.
•The author of the Romanian written book: „Cultura organizationala comparativa”, 2007.
• MEP AWARDS for “Health”, European Parliament.
• Man of the year for a European Romania, EROLINK – Casa Europei Foundation.