Phone: +40 725 387 205
Paul focuses on legal and arbitration proceedings and handles such proceedings in a range of areas of the law.
Paul is highly specialized in insolvency and restructuring law, mainly engaged in creditors’ rights, financial restructuring of distressed businesses, negotiations for composition arrangements and bankruptcy proceedings. He has attended to a large number of large-scale and small-scale bankruptcy proceedings and restructurings and he thus has extensive experience of bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings in practice, which is a significant condition for being capable of advising non-performing facilities and distressed businesses.
In addition to advising distressed businesses, Paul also lends advisory services to clients on corporate law issues and contracts, collateral and general corporate law issues –with a business-oriented, proactive and pragmatic focus.
For three years, Paul has also been an external lecturer in Civil Procedure Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest and he is the author of a series of articles in the Romanian Weekly Law Reports and the professional journals Curierul Juridic, Pandectele Saptamanale etc. He is also a three-year PhD candidate at Faculty of Law – Bucharest University, currently writing his dissertation about garnishment proceedings regulated under the Romanian law.
Along with his practice as an attorney, Paul is currently a certified insolvency practitioner from Romanian National Association of Practitioners in Insolvency (UNPIR).
– February 2017 – present: tutor at Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University (Civil Procedure Law)
– February 2014 – August 2015: Associate, Deloitte Legal Romania – Reff & Asociații SCA
– October 2011 – June 2014: tutor at Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (Civil Procedure Law)
– September 2011 – present: 2011 – present, Editorial Director “Pandectele Săptămânale” Magazine
– September 2010 – February 2014: Junior Lawyer, Piperea & Asociații SCA
– PhD student in Law degree – University of Bucharest, Romania (present)
– Master’s Degree (LL.M) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2012)
– Master of Economics (M.Ec.) – “Nicolae Titulescu” University, Romania (2012)
– Law Degree (LL.B) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2011)
– Bachelors Degree in Economy (BEc.) – “Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University, Romania (2010)
:: Paul Lospa este membru JURIDICE.ro [click aici pentru detalii]
:: Autor de articole publicate pe JURIDICE.ro [click aici pentru a citi articolele]
:: Mențiuni în articole JURIDICE.ro [click aici pentru toate articolele]
:: Speaker la dezbaterile Societății de Științe Juridice [click aici pentru lista participărilor]
:: Participări la conferințele Societății de Științe Juridice [click aici pentru lista participărilor]
Ultima actualizare a acestei pagini: 1 august 2022