Marius has more than 14 years of professional experience with focus on complex insolvency proceedings, creditor rights and asset recovery as well as complex tax disputes. In addition, Marius assists clients in disputes related to corporate reorganization, labor litigation, disputes related to loan facilities for real estate development projects or enforcement of lease agreements, as well as arising in connection with contractual relations governed by FIDIC rules.
His practice focuses on:
– complex insolvency proceedings
– creditor rights and asset recovery
– corporate reorganization disputes
– labor litigation
– disputes related to loan facilities for real estate development projects
– disputes related to performance and enforcement of lease agreements
– property recovery disputes.
– Nicolae Titulescu University Law School, Law Degree
– Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Master Degree in Business Law
– Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Ph.D. in Labor Law
Memberships and Affiliations
– Bucharest Bar
– Assistant Professor of Business Law, Academy of Economic Studies