Senior Associate, FILIP & COMPANY
Loredana Cristea is part of the Dispute Resolution team. She provides legal advice and representation on a broad range of civil and commercial litigation, relating to general corporate, pharmaceutical and administrative contentious matters. In addition, she regularly advises on insolvency issues and during the enforcement proceedings. Highlights in her activity include representing:
– a major European holder of bricolage stores in enforcement proceedings for the recovery of apx. EUR 1 mil. resulting from various lease agreements, including in the alternative proceedings in order for the parties to reach a mutually agreeable solution;
– a pharmaceutical producer in several proceedings aimed at recovering unlawfully assessed claw-back tax amounting to EUR 5 million;
– a multinational tobacco company in employment litigation and claims for the annulment of trade unions leaders’;
– a jewelry store in various enforcement proceedings and employment matters;
– one of the largest refrigerators producer in Europe on the recovery of an EUR 1,5 million receivable during the insolvency proceedings of a retail store.