+40 31 225 33 59
Ioana heads the Real Estate practice of the firm and coordinated teams assisting investment funds, corporate investors and financial institutions in relation to projects that have shaped the Romanian real estate market. She has outstanding experience in all types of real estate projects, from office buildings and shopping centers, residential, logistic and industrial related projects to handling concession agreements, public-private real estate partnerships and agricultural investments.
She has over 18 years of experience advising both foreign and Romanian clients on corporate, private sales and acquisitions, complex lease agreements, construction contracts (governed by domestic legislation as well as FIDIC or FIDIC-based agreements).
Ioana is specialized in:
– due diligence, drafting, structuring and negotiating real estate transaction documents
– assistance with construction and development of real estate projects
– mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures in real estate area
– general corporate matters in the real estate industry
– distressed assets and insolvency
– urbanism and town planning
– real estate aspects of wind and photovoltaic projects