Ioana joined BirișGoran in 2013, having over 12 years of experience on both local and international matters. Ioana is an expert on corporate and international taxation matters: from tax due diligence to on-site assistance to clients during tax audits to compliance and general taxation queries. She is also versed in financial analysis, including Romanian statutory accounting and IFRS, and also on Transfer Pricing matters.
Previously, Ioana worked for five years for Mazars, as a Supervising Senior Consultant and was a Transfer Pricing and Business & IP Valuation Manager with Grant Thornton.
In 2015 Ioana became a member of the Romanian Chamber of Tax Advisors. She is also an authorized valuator of businesses, intangible assets and goodwill and an ACCA member since 2014. In August 2019, Ioana became one of the first 1,100 tax consultants who hold the ADIT (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation) worldwide.
Outside the office, Ioana enjoys hiking, travelling and spending time in nature, as well as participating in Bucharest’s cultural life.
– ACCA qualified since 2014,
– Member of Romanian National Association of Chartered Surveyors (ANEVAR) since 2014,
– Member of the Fiscal Consultants Chamber since 2015,
– ADIT accreditation since 2019,
– Chartered Institute of Taxation certificate on Transfer Pricing (2017),
– Chartered Institute of Taxation certificate on Principles of International Taxation (2018),
– Chartered Institute of Taxation certificate on Upstream Oil & Gas (2019).