Georgeta is a Counsel with Filip & Company. Her main areas of practice are EU law and competition law. She also provides legal assistance on state aid and regulatory matters in the field of energy and natural resources. Georgeta has a broad experience in the enforcement of competition rules, having worked for more than 16 years for the national competition authority. Georgeta has relevant international experience in the private practice as well, having worked before joining Filip & Company in the specialized department of an international law firm.
Highlights of her activity include assisting:
– financial leasing companies in relation to the Competition Council investigation on the financial leasing market;
– operational leasing companies in relation to the Competition Council investigation on the operational leasing market;
– a gas distribution company with respect to an antitrust investigation concerning an abuse of dominant position on the distribution of natural gas market;
– a gas distribution company in relation to the Competition Council sector inquiry on the natural gas market;
– a company distributing agriculture equipment with respect to the Competition Council investigation on the agricultural equipment market;
– a building materials company in relation to day-to-day competition advice;
– an international player on the beverages market in respect to day-to-day competition advice;
– a professional association with respect to day-to-day competition advice;
– a retail company with respect to implementing competition compliance policies.
One client describes Gavriloiu as „incisive and able to find the essence in an issue,” while another appreciates that she „understands our business very well.”