SENIOR ASSOCIATE act Botezatu Estrade Partners
Mobile: +40 748 204 043
Direct line: +40 21 260 78 55
Daniela is Senior Associate in our Litigation & Arbitration team and her current main practice areas include administrative and energy related litigations. She assisted major electricity and gas suppliers and distribution companies in a wide range of claims challenging administrative acts of the National Energy Regulatory Authority.
Daniela has been involved in a significant, multimillion, energy arbitration proceeding taking place at ICC Paris. She also had a leading role in representing a significant retailer in its capacity of obligee, in a complex insolvency proceeding.
• Litigation / Arbitration
• Energy Law
• Restructuring & Insolvency
Bar Admissions • Affiliations & Memberships
• Bucharest Bar Association
• University of Bucharest – Bachelor of Laws
• University of Bucharest – LL.M. in Public International Law
• Authorised translator for Russian – Romanian language.
• Frequent author of various articles on matters related to the healthcare sector, as well as articles on international cooperation procedures, published in a renowned legal journal, HotNews, available here (Romanian only).
• Developer of one of the firm’s products, Debt Sanitizer – a package of measures that can keep you away from the risks of your own insolvency or the insolvency of your contractual partners. This product was created out of care for your business and involves: verifying existing contracts; identifying guarantees; and establishing a strategy to follow in the case of contractual relationships with a major risk for debt recovery / contract renegotiation / debt rescheduling / debt insurance.