GENERAL COUNSEL, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT, EXECUTIVE & SECRETARY OF THE BOD
General counsel with solid experience in business, regulatory and legal risk management in retail business
Active for more than 10 years in an international corporate environment, including in associated law firm of Big 4 consultancy and international private legal practice. Significant experience and track record in using a multi-disciplinary approach in terms of teams and resources, with the purpose of articulating legal strategies, risk management tools and substantiating management decisions.
Demonstrated track record in real estate transactions and developments, M&A projects, domestic and international litigation files (coordinating the local file with the group level dispute), data protection, and matters specific to the online environment.
Special blend of skills and abilities deriving from diverse business, legal and industry exposure:
• Ability to pro-actively mitigate risk and create efficient business and legal risk management action plans for business strategy alignment;
• Sound knowledge of key business processes with solid validation of key legal issues;
• Experienced in interacting with national governmental authorities and regulatory bodies;
• Ability to manage multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams and to operate into different business departments;
• Ability to contribute to business strategy decisions by understanding the dynamics of outside factors influencing the industry.
:: Bianca Vlad este membru JURIDICE.ro [click aici pentru detalii]
:: Autor de articole publicate pe JURIDICE.ro [click aici pentru a citi articolele]
:: Mențiuni în articole JURIDICE.ro [click aici pentru toate articolele]
:: Interviu JURIDICE.ro: Bianca Vlad: Avocatura in house înseamnă că vei înțelege mai bine și mai rapid despre cum funcționează un business
Ultima actualizare a acestei pagini: 30 august 2021