ASSOCIATE act Botezatu Estrade Partners
Mobile: +40 751 205 512
Direct line: +40 21 260 78 55
Andrei is Associate in our Competition and Energy practices and has been involved in several competition files and investigations, as well as numerous regulatory and compliance matters for companies active in the energy sector. He is also a tech enthusiast active in the Tech+Digital practice of the Firm.
Andrei has a strong academic background and he is a seminary professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, teaching Contract Law and Intellectual Property Law.
• Energy & Natural Resources
• Competition Law
Bar Admissions • Affiliations & Memberships
• Bucharest Bar Association
• PhD student Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, coord. Philipe Stoffel-Munck & PhD student University of Bucharest, coord. Corneliu Bîrsan (Subject: La distinction entre dommage et préjudice)
• Master 2 Droit du Patrimoine Approfondi, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
• Master I Droit européen et international des affaires, Collège juridique franco-roumain d’études européennes
• Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
• Regular speaker at the Conferences organised by the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
• Co-developer of one of the firm’s products – Simple Contracting: a tool by which we take cluttered dry contract clauses that make it difficult to identify key business terms and by using clause wording design, we re-engineer the wording of clauses to reflect the essence in the simplest and most straightforward manner possible. With layout design, we apply UX design principles to make contracts easy to read and to work with. Designed contracts help deals close faster.