MANAGING ASSOCIATE act Botezatu Estrade Partners
Mobile: +40 745 100 955
Direct line: +40 21 260 78 55
Andrei is Managing Associate in our Corporate M&A and Tech + Digital practices. He was involved in significant M&A transactions (share and asset deals, mergers, spin-offs, corporate reorganizations, business transfers) and has advised national and international clients on various corporate matters.
He is an extremely proficient tech lawyer. His dedication towards this area made him move forward in leaps and bounds, becoming one of the very few rising stars in the legal sector dedicated to deal structuring between start-ups and VCs/angel investors.
For start-ups, Andrei assists from pre-seed to growth in all legal issues pertaining to their activity, from the formation process to rising capital from VC funds and angel investors, with a special focus on equity crowdfunding matters. As regards VCs, he advises on fund formation and investment transactions. Moreover, he constantly assists venture-backed technology companies in matters related to corporate law, data privacy, fintech/crypto, compliance & regulatory and Intellectual Property matters.
• Corporate and M&A
Bar Admissions • Affiliations & Memberships
• Bucharest Bar Association
• University of Bucharest – Bachelor of Laws
• General Counsel at SeedBlink, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in Eastern Europe
• Andrei has written articles, participated as speaker to various webinars, carried out online trainings and developed a large number of policies for the firm’s clients, mainly data protection and cybersecurity aspects.
• In 2020 Andrei was member of our team of trainers who provided certain law courses for 4th year students at The Entrepreneurship Academy, a BBA program in business management and entrepreneurship.
• Contributor to IFLR 2018 M&A Report: Romania