Andrada Nicolescu is a Romanian lawyer specialized in dispute resolution, member of the Bucharest Bar since 2014 and holder of the individual law firm Nicolescu Andrada-Mihaela since 2018.
Andrada began her career as a consultant in the field of capital markets, but most of her subsequent work has been focused on the settlement of disputes before the national courts in hundreds of complex cases involving knowledge of specific legislation in various regulated areas.
– The course „Justice”, Harvard University, graduated with the grade „A”;
– The Course „Regulation of the Power Sector”, Florence School of Regulation, graduated with certificate of excellence;
– Master in Business Administration, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (dissertation thesis entitled “The International Franchising Contract” – grade 10);
– National Institute for the Training and Improvement of Lawyers (score 42/50);
– Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (grade 9.50).
Before setting up her own law firm, Andrada collaborated with one of the largest law firms in Romania.
Areas of practice
– Dispute Resolution
– Energy and Natural Resources
– Environmental law
– Real Estate
– Administrative contentious
– EU law
Ultima actualizare a acestei pagini: 20 aprilie 2021