Andra Camelia Ionescu is an Associate in the CMS Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She joined CMS Bucharest Team in October 2018 and specialises on litigation and arbitration matters relevant to the Commercial, Consumer Products, IP and Public Procurement sectors.
Andra gained experience in advising domestic and international clients on a variety of matters including: drafting and reviewing commercial agreements; reviewing and drafting court claims and/or defences; obtaining interim measures; representation before public courts and arbitral tribunals; challenging public procurement award procedures before national authorities.
– A German producer of luxury motor vehicles in relation to product safety allegations.
– A Europe-wide provider of information technology and IT services in relation to arbitration proceedings on contract enforcement matters.
– The largest supplier of information technologies in Eastern Europe in relation to arbitration proceedings on contract enforcement matters.
– A public-listed software development company in relation to lease contract termination litigation.
– A British multinational beverage alcohol company in relation to various regulatory, day-to-day and commercial matters.
– A publicly traded Chinese engineering and construction company in relation to challenging public procurement award procedures before national authorities.
– A leading service provider for oil field services in relation to challenging public procurement award procedures before national authorities.
Memberships & Roles
2018 – Member, Bucharest Bar Association.
2019 – LL.M. in International Arbitration from the University of Bucharest, Romania.
2018 – BA in Law from the University of Craiova, Romania.