Anca has significant professional experience in competition, state aid and EU Law matters.
She is specialized and focuses her practice on competition investigations regarding cartels, abuse of dominance and other restrictive practices, competition litigation (including private damages), competition compliance in companies’ day-to-day activity, merger control, state aid and general EU law matters.
Representative Cases and Transactions
– assistance of a company active in the business of production and sale of electricity meters and ancillary measuring equipment, Romanian subsidiary of a global technology company, in a bid rigging investigation
– assistance of a media company in a price fixing and market sharing competition investigation
– assistance of the second largest cash & carry retailer, part of a large European group, of the largest supermarket networks in Romania and of several suppliers, Romanian subsidiaries of large international groups, in the court challenge of a Competition Council decision imposing a sanction for price fixing during promotions in the food retail sector
– assistance of the leader of the small household appliances market with the court challenge of a fine imposed for a price fixing and limitation of sales cartel in buy back campaigns performed by a waste management association
– assistance of a provider of private maternity medical services in an investigation concerning potential anticompetitive agreements and abuse of dominance