Alexandra is an associate in the Commercial, Regulatory and Disputes team in Romania. She joined CMS team in October 2017 and has worked on various areas of practice, with a particular focus on employment, commercial and litigation matters.
Alexandra gained experience in regulatory aspects regarding employment issues, data protection and commercial compliance, risk assessment under the consumer protection law. She was involved in various litigations on employment and civil law matters. She has been on secondment at one of the biggest technology companies, assessing its compliance with the personal data protection legislation.
– Several global technology companies on various day-to-day employment matters.
– A leading global automotive manufacturer on several disputes against its customers.
– An Italian multinational food company regarding various matters on consumer protection compliance.
– Several companies, including an American multinational technology company, on data protection matters (e.g. revising commercial contracts).
– An American multinational technology company on e-commerce and cloud computing matters.
– A global technology group and a management and technology consultancy company on their discrimination / harassment disputes in Romania.
– A multinational management and technology consulting firm on complex matters regarding the termination of employment of a number of key positions, upon former employees challenge.
– A leading US management consulting firm on various employment matters, including advising on benefits packages implementation.
– A Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company on various employment non-contentious matters, including work permit and visa.
Memberships & Roles
Member, Bucharest Bar Association.
2017 – LLM in Employment from the University of Bucharest, Romania.
2015 – BA in Law from the University Alexandru Ioan Cuza, Iasi, Romania.