2016-present: Attorney at Law, Individual Law Practice, Bucharest (Romania)
2013-2015: Attorney at Law, TSAA – Trăilă, Stratulat, Almășan, Albulescu Attorneys at Law, Bucharest (Romania)
2011: Legal Intern, Romanian Competition Council, Bucharest (Romania)
Education and training
2017-present: Ph.D. candidate – civil and comparative law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
2015-2016: International Arbiration LL.M., Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
2014: Public Procurement Expert Certificate, Euro Best Team, Bucharest (Romania)
2013-2014: European Union Law Master’s Degree, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
2012-2013: International Legal English Certificate Preparation Course, British Council, Bucharest (Romania)
2013: International Legal English Certificate, Cambridge University
2008-2012: Bachelor Degree in Law, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law, Bucharest (Romania)
2010: English Contract Law Certificate, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
2009: English Language Passport, Ministry of Education, Research and Innovation, University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
2004-2008: High School Diploma, Ion Luca Caragiale National College, Ploiesti (Romania)
▪ Participation Diploma Perspectives in Diplomacy, November 29 th, 2012, ELSA-Bucharest, University of Bucharest;
▪ Participation Diploma IMEDIPA 6 th International Conference on Competition in Bucharest under the auspices of the Romanian Competition Council and the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest, 2012;
Mother tongue(s): Romanian
Other language(s): English, French, Spanish, German
▪ Exceptional communication skills gained from volunteering and internships;
▪ Very good adaptability;
▪ Enthusiastic and problem solving oriented;
▪ Capacity to build productive and professional relationships;
▪ Team spirit and efficient human interaction.
Organisational / managerial skills
▪ Organizational Spirit;
▪ Capacity to set and achieve targets;
▪ Exceptional time management;
▪ Capacity to summarize as well as analyze.
▪ Excellent all round education;
▪ General Knowledge and legal creativity;
▪ Effectiveness in expressing ideas creatively and translate concepts;
▪ Team worker, good communicator with an open prefessional mind;
▪ Flexible and adaptable;
▪ Sound legal reasoning.
Driving licence B
▪ Member ELSA Bucharest – Chief of the organizing committee – Moot Court Competition, Criminal Law, (European Law Students Association) Academic Activities Department, 2011-2008;
▪ Member Debate Club ARDOR, 2007-2006;
▪ Author of ,,Particularități privind problema probei în acțiunile în despăgubire pentru cazurile de încălcare a normelor UE antitrust”, published in the Romanian Competition Council Journal, January 2014;
▪ Author of ,,O poveste actuală de iubire și ură: arbitrajul ICSID în mrejele dreptului UE. Particularită ile cazului Micula” – Curierul Judiciar No. 4/2017.
▪ Arbitrator – 23rd Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, April 2016;
▪ Arbitrator – 24th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, April 2017.