Phone: +40 726 014 951
Alexandra is specialised in dispute resolution and assists in all stages of a dispute – from the early case assessments and claim letters to settlement negotiations and court proceedings. She brings significant experience to every case, including managing discovery, taking and defending depositions, drafting and arguing motions, and preparing for trial. She is creative, responsive, and meticulous, allowing her to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
Alexandra’s experience also encompasses tax matters, predominantly focusing on comprehensive assistance in dealing with tax authorities, tax planning to high net worth individuals and tax litigation.
Her experience has been fortified by a strong academic background. Alexandra graduated from the University of Bucharest where she participated to several moot court competitions and subsequently completed two master programmes at University of Bucharest in Tax Law (2016) and Judicial Career (2017). She is currently a first-year PhD candidate at Faculty of Law – Bucharest University, writing her dissertation about tax evasion under the Romanian law.
Prior to joining Lospa Lawyers in May 2018, Alexandra was an associate with SCA “Vilău și Asociații” where her practice included complex civil litigation.
• November 2017 – April 2018: Junior Lawyer, SCA “Vilău și Asociații”
• PhD student in Law degree – University of Bucharest, Romania (present)
• Master’s Degree (LL.M) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2017)
• Master’s Degree (LL.M) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2016)
• Law Degree (LL.B) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2015)